Welcome to Alaya House
In 2019, APMHA HealthCare realised our dream to to establish our first mental health wellbeing hub located in Shepparton, Victoria. Our aim was to create a hub which focuses on wellness, recovery and supporting people to live a full and contributing life as determined by them. Through this established hub, we have created a physical presence in the region and create a holistic team approach with our various funded local mental health services and workforce. In 2021, we opened our second hub in Footscray, Melbourne.
Alaya House Shepparton
Our Shepparton hub includes
- High quality mental health services (Psychological Therapy Services (PTS), Clinical Care Coordination (PMHCC), HeadtoHelp Program, NavLife Bupa Program and Medicare billing services).
- General Practice services, with a specific focus on pharmacotherapy, mental health and general medicine.
- Group therapy and psychosocial education programs for clients.
- Workforce and community education and training delivered through our new training room.
Alaya House Footscray
Our Footscray hub includes
- Private mental health services (NavLife Bupa Program and Medicare billing services).
- Group and Play therapy for clients.
- APMHA’s Central Intake and Allocations Team
- APMHA’s Executive Offices