Program Coordinator - Standby Support After Suicide - Shepparton
Full Time/ Part Time Role in regional VIC
The StandBy Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the StandBy Service across the Murray Primary Health Network region by working collaboratively with APMHA’s intake team and closely with emergency and community and first responders. This includes coordinating, overseeing and delivering support for people bereaved or impacted by suicide, community engagement and education, as well as leading the StandBy team.
The key responsibilities include
- Supporting people and communities impacted or bereaved by suicide
- Providing support to the StandBy Murray Team, including Community Development Workers and Crisis Support Team members
- Strategic stakeholder networking, engagement and collaborative partnerships development
- Program reporting, budget management, data input and oversight in collaboration with StandBy Program Manager.
- Work closely with StandBy National team and other StandBy Coordinators
- Coordinate StandBy Advisory Committee
Community Development Worker - Shepparton
Part Time Role in regional VIC
The StandBy Murray Community Development Worker works under the direction of the StandBy Murray Coordinator (the Coordinator) who is located at APMHA HealthCare’s Corporate Office.The role will assist with coordinating the StandBy program across the Murray Primary Health Network (PHN) region, as directed by the Coordinator.
The responsibilities include
- Supporting people bereaved or affected by suicide
- Assisting with community engagement activities and community education, and
- Assisting with effective functioning of the StandBy Murray Crisis TeamThe role requires regular travel to engage and support regional and rural communities across the Murray PHN region
There are two positions in the Murray PHN region
- Position one – covering NW and Central Vic Murray region – Position filled
- Position two – Shepparton based covering GV & NE Murray Region – Position vacant
Mental Health Clinician - Shepparton
Position: Mental Health Clinician (Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or Psychologist)
Part-time or full-time available
Location: Alaya House, Shepparton (Murray Region)
APMHA Healthcare Ltd (APMHA) is expanding its clinical mental health workforce in the Shepparton area of Murray. We are seeking a passionate clinician with experience working in mental health.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved delivering services to people across a broad range of mental health programs that APMHA delivers, including:
- Psychological Therapy Services (PTS) – provides psychological support for adults (and children and young people) with a clinical diagnosis of mild or moderate mental illness.
- Primary Mental Health Clinical Care Coordination (PMHCCC) – provides clinical care coordination for clients with a severe mental illness, aiming to reduce the likelihood of hospital admissions and improve their physical health through assessment, management and onward referral.
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
APMHA supports staff through face to face supervision, virtual online teleconferencing, website portfolios, training, and client management systems.
The candidate will ideally possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Social Work or Psychology (Mandatory).
- Experience working with people with mental illness across a broad range of acuity.
- High levels of emotional intelligence and the ability to engage and work with multidisciplinary teams and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work with general practice, mental health services and program staff.
- Ability to embrace new programs and be flexible and adaptive.