Work with us
Would you be interested in becoming a part of our team?
APMHA began as a collaborative network of mental health professionals working across Australia. Through strategic partnerships, APMHA works to bring together isolated, individual and grouped primary mental health clinicians to enhance reach, access and consistent psychological support.
You can join APMHA in two ways:
- Collaboration through room rental at one of our Alaya House hubs
Job opportunities in clinical services are offered through contract or via direct employment. APMHA requires all interested applicants to complete an expression of interest form, followed by evidence of the following credentialing criteria:
- Current AHPRA or AASW registration
- Police Check
- Updated curriculum vitae demonstrating skill and experience
- Certificate of Currency (minimum cover for any one claim of Professional Indemnity $20,000,000/ Public and Products Liability $20,000,000).
- Working with Children Check
- Evidence of Clinical Supervision arrangement
- Workcover (if applicable)
Additional requirements, if applicable
- Medicare Provider number eligible
- NDIS registration and provider details
Please note: All credentialing information required is mandatory and a critical component of good clinical governance.
How can I join?
Click the button below to complete our online application form. We will then contact you to request further credentialing information and inform you of any employment opportunities available.
Want to know what jobs are available with APMHA?
Click the button below for a full list of our current job opportunities.