Hire a consulting room – Alaya House Footscray
Looking for a counselling or consulting room?
Our rooms are located in a gorgeous Victorian heritage building directly across from the Western General Hospital in Footscray. Guarded by two oak trees at the gate, the entrance leads to a grand hallway with an iconic statue and has three generously sized consulting rooms available. These rooms feature period architecture, grand open fireplaces, natural light-filled windows, high ceilings, and have been recently refurbished.
- modern split-system air-conditioning
- WIFI access
- HICAP/EFTPOS billing machine
- security alarm system.
- There is parking nearby, with 1 hour meter parks at the front of the building and 2-4 hours free parking along nearby streets.
- Tram 82-stop N0.58 (Moonee Ponds to Highpoint via Droop Street to Footscray Train Station)
- Bus N0. 410 (Sunshine Train Station to Footscray Train Station)
- or a 14 minute walk from West Footscray Train Station to Gordon Street
Billing period is one month. During that month the booking fees will scale down as you book more sessions. Each booking is 1 hour long.