Work with us
Would you be interested in becoming a part of our virtual team?
APMHA began as a collaborative network of mental health professionals working across Australia. Through strategic partnerships APMHA works to bring together isolated, individual and grouped primary mental health clinicians to enhance reach, access and consistent psychological support.
You can join APMHA in two ways:
- Collaborative partnership
Job opportunities in clinical services are offered through contract or via direct employment. APMHA requires all interested applicants to complete an expression of interest form, followed by evidence of the following credentialing criteria:
- Current AHPRA or AASW registration
- Police Check
- Updated curriculum vitae demonstrating skill and experience
- Certificate of Currency (minimum cover for any one claim of Professional Indemnity $20,000,000/ Public and Products Liability $20,000,000).
- Working with Children Check
- Workcover (if applicable)
Additional requirements, if applicable
- Medicare Provider number eligible
- NDIS registration and provider details
Please note: All credentialing information required is mandatory and a critical component of good clinical governance.
How can I join?
- Individuals can click here to register interest or select the button at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the online expression of interest form (EOI Form). We will then contact you to inform you of any employment opportunities.
- Submit all credentialing information and your application form via our online system, Folio.
Across all programs, APMHA works closely with partnering organisations to ensure education, programs and projects are implemented appropriately across local government areas. By combining our expertise with local knowledge and understanding, we aim to ensure that available services are able to provide consistent, appropriate support that meets the local needs.
We invite you to consider how your organisation could partner with APMHA to improve mental health outcomes in your area. Please call us on 1300 514 811 to discuss partnering arrangements and opportunities to work collaboratively. All partnering arrangements are tailored to the needs of both parties and are formalised with an MoU or contract.